Sami Instruments, which is part of WIKA Group, is an Italian manufacturer and leader in instrumentation, piping and high pressure valves and accessories, with over 50 years of experience and know how. Their production range includes instrumentation ball valves and needle valves and manifolds, for pressures from 6.000 to 10.000 psi and with standard connections from ¼” to 1” NPT or BSPP.
WIKA Monoflanges Valve
- Rolled stem threads prevent galling. Stem threads are completely isolated from the process.
- Stem packing with graphite rings for bubble-tight seal.
- Bolted bonnet strength and reliability.
- Stem tip construction: non-rotating self-centering.
- Flange gasket seal ensures a bubble-tight between body and bonnet.
- Backseat design provides secondary stem sealing and prevents stem blowout.
- Adjustable gland flange allows easy access
to the packing gland, and packing adjustment for an effective stem seal.
- Pressure rating up to 6.000 psi (413 bar)
- Firesafe to BS 6755 PART. 2
- Temperature rating: (GRAPHITE)
- –46°C / +510°C (-65°F / +950°F)
- Design according to ASME B16.34