Flip book element
- Standard Basic Flanged/Hub Wellhead
- Economical and Short Lead Time for Standard Sizes
- Simple to Install Little or No Service Requirements
- Slip Type Hangers Allow Tension To Be Pulled In Casing
- Requires BOP/Riser Reconnection for Each New String
- Not Height Efficient Less Suitable for Platform Use
- Field Proven Industry Standard System
- Wide Range of Sizes and Pressure Ratings Available.
- Simple Tools.
NuStar Mudline Suspension System (NSMS) offers a complete solution for the suspension of casing at or below the mudline level, to provide pressure control and annulus access to the surface wellhead. It provides operators the flexibility of abandoning a well and tying back to surface at a later date, due to weather, rig and other factors. Designed in accordance to API 17D Specification requirements, the NSMS features a stack-down configuration, with high load and pressure capacities and metal-to-metal seal integrity. Standard casing configuration is 30” x 20” x 13 3/8” x 9 5/8” (with 7” option) with 10,000 psi pressure rating, while equipment for alternate casing configurations are available upon request.
The NS-T Threaded Connector has the following features:
Separate left-hand running threads and righthand tieback threads of hangers for speed and ease of installation and protect sealing profile
High internal pressure rating for individual casing hangers
Design pressure rating of 10,000 psi for 9 5/8” casing hanger
High load capacity rating for individual casing hangers
Large flow-by areas.
Metal-to-metal seals with elastomeric back-up for high sealing integrity
Unique split lock ring design with enhanced flow-by area for circulation and double load teeth for high load transfer capabilities
Ease of installation and retrieval of temporary abandonment caps with J profile
The NS Subsea Wellhead System consists of components at the surface of an oil or gas well that provides the structural and pressure-containing interface for the drilling and production equipment. The Wellhead System is designed to suspend casing and tubing loads independently, contain well pressures, maintain access into the annulus and wellbore and allows for full well control during drilling operations.
5,000 PSI to 15,000 PSI
API Requirements ; 17D / 6A, PSL 3G
Guidance : Guidepost or Guideline less (funnel down)
Controls : Tree mounted SCM
Choke : Production / Injection Choke on Tree
Penetrations : Hydraulic and electrical for DHPT
Header piping with one elbow branch
Manual isolation ball valves with ROV operated bucket
Subsea diverless mechanical clamp connection system
Tee branch joint with sensors mounting interfaces
PLET structure consists of :
– Lifting and installation padeyes with deployment slings set
– Protection structure for PLET Pipe work, Ball Valve, Connection System
– Catholic Protection for the PLET assembly
– Foundation mudmat with skirt
– Mounting interfaces for pipes, Ball Valve and ROV bucket interface
– Alignment features for mechanical clamp connections
Subsea manifold is a structure containing a system of valves, pipe headers and branched pipework that are designed to commingle and distribute produced fluids from multiple wells or to distribute injection fluids into the wells.
- Provides an interface between the production pipelines, flowlines and subsea wells.
- Collects and distributes produced fluids from subsea wells (cluster or satellite).
- Distributes injection fluids, gas, chemicals and control fluids to subsea trees.
- Distributes electrical and hydraulic power.
- Custom anchor foundations depending on hydrodynamic analysis.
- Accommodates various flowline, header sizes and sensors.
- Provision of looped pipe headers to allow round trip pigging.
- Provision of field proven tie-in connection systems (Horizontal or Vertical)
- Codes: ASME VIII Div. 1, Div. 2, Div. 3, API 6A, API 6H and PED
- Ratings: ASME 600lbs, through 4500lbs, API 6A 2M through 20M. Temperature range from -425°F (-254°C) to 1600°F (871°C)
- Sizes: 1/2″ (12mm) through 60″ (1500mm)
- Materials: CS c/w Cladding, Alloy, SS and Chrome/Nickel Alloys
Create a Flip Book for any product category. You can also select custom posts.