A water based cleaner containing a renewable solvent for on-line and off-line compressor cleaning
FYREWASH® F2 was developed to give the maximum possible cleaning efficiency and effectiveness from a natural-solvent chemical. The pine oil solvent & ultra-pure surfactants used in the FYREWASH® F2 formula make it a very safe & user-friendly product for both online & offline compressor cleaning. Approved & meets most major OEMs world-wide.
F2 can be used with any on-line/off-line injection system but for optimum cleaning results and economic usage of chemicals.
Features and benefits
- Ideal for light and frequent on-line washing of any type of industrial, marine or aviation gas turbine to maintain in-service output and fuel efficiency.
- On-line cleaning reduces damaging shutdown/start-up thermal cycles and starter wear and tear.
- Ideal for off-line cleaning due to high biodegradability.
- Mixes readily with most antifreeze agents to allow low ambient temperature on-line/off-line cleaning.
- Backed by Rochem’s unique high value product liability insurance.
F2 can be used with any on-line and off-line injection system.
On-line gas turbine cleaning
On-line gas turbine cleaning is normally performed by mixing one part FYREWASH® F2 concentrate with four (4) parts of water into a stable solution. The volume of chemical solution needed per wash and the optimum cleaning frequency will depend upon engine size, operating environment and fouling tendency. It is recommended that a post rinse is performed to ensure that the nozzle system is cleaned and ready for next operation.
Off-line gas turbine cleaning
Concentrated FYREWASH® F2 is normally mixed with four (4) parts of good quality water. The solution is injected at cranking speed, allowed to soak for 20 to 30 minutes then thoroughly rinsed off at cranking speed with good quality water acceptable to the engine manufacturer. This compressor cleaning chemical can be used without dilution for offline cleaning, providing a superb cleaning result for heavily fouled compressors.
See more to know more about FYREWASH® CHEMICALS