Koso Parcol is an Italy-based company, founded in 1954 and belonging to Nihon Koso Co. Ltd – Japan, leader for control valves and steam desuperheating systems. With a team of persons of high professionalism, they are able to ensure the best services to the most demanding clients belonging to Engineering Procurement and Construction contractors and End-Users of industrial plants during the whole lifecycle of the valves, starting from the initial request for quotation and continuing during the normal plant operation.
- Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSG) / Boilers Main Feedwater/Recirculation Valve
- Main Steam and Auxiliary Steam Pressure Reducing & DeSuperheating Station (PRDS), Superheat and Reheat Desuperheater Stations
- Turbine Bypass and Turbine Steam Extraction Control Valve, Soot Blower
- UREA, Melamine CO2 and Ammonia Stripping Technology, including reactor process
- Compressor anti-surge, emergency steam vents, high-pressure steam let down station